Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Weekend Part 1

Well my fun weekend started Thursday night this week. I had a baby shower and it was so great. My friend Rachel and my sister in law Jessica threw it for me and it was perfect. Megan and I were totally spoiled and I just loved getting little dresses and cute girly outfits and I mean complete outfits with shoes and everything. Unfortunately, my camera sat in my purse all night but luckily Rachel took some pictures so once I get them I will post them. I feel so much more prepared. Then on Friday Dan and I both had the day off so we spent most of the day shopping for Easter gifts and getting Megan's room ready. Ryan has now moved into Christian's room and is doing really great with it. We just have to pull up the stairs to Christian's bed and then Ryan will stay in his bed. We have to replace most of the border in the Nursery since Ryan ripped it down so we started that project and went through and organized everything we had gotten from the shower. Then on Friday night we went to the Angel, Red Sox game. It was incredible to be there that night since it was their first game since the tragic death of their pitcher. They had a nice ceremony honoring all three of the kids that were killed in the car accident and a moment of silence that brought me to tears. My parents came with us which was great since I don't think I have been to a baseball game with my Dad since I was probably 10. Then the Angels won which was just the icing on the cake to a perfect day. Christian is on spring break this week so I decided to take the week off with him so I will try to update about the rest of my wonderful weekend soon.
These were the cute favors Rachel did for my shower. The water bottle says Peep, Peep Megan's almost here and then the date of the shower and the M&M's are the colors we are using in Megan's room purple, yellow, green and pink. This is a picture of the boys from last weekend that I just loved, they are enjoying chocolate donuts together and watching tv. Christian and Ryan love to sit on Daniel anytime they are watching something.

Right before the game started they revealed this tribute on the back wall of Angel stadium for Adenhart it was incredible to see all the players come together to pay their respect.

No comments: