Sunday, August 30, 2009

Babysitting

Unfortunately my Brother in law lost his Father and Grandmother 2 1/2 weeks apart this past month so I have had my Sister Leah's 4 kids a lot this month. This past weekend they went to Utah for his Grandmother's funeral with out the kids and after his Father's passing I had the kids a lot so that they could help get everything ready. Also, I watched my Sister Anna's Dog for a weekend so August was a month full of Babysitting which should explain why I haven't blogged a whole lot this month. The kids totally loved having all the extra company but I have to say that I am so looking forward to this week with Christian returning to school and life getting back to a normal routine.
Although it was totally crazy we still had a great time! I have been so grateful that I have been home to be able to help my family out when they needed me.They played hide and seek alot and this was how I found Christian one day.Ryan was trying to hide in this picture!Ryan loved the Dog so much it almost made me want to get him a puppy, that is until it pooped on my carpet.The Garces' gave us a mattress they weren't using any longer so we let the kids do some mattress surfing!

No comments: