Friday, October 16, 2009

Dan's Birthday

Well I am a little late with this post but better late than never. I just haven't really felt like blogging lately but I made a promise that I would update this weekend so I thought I would start with Dan's Birthday. I was planning on going to Disneyland for Dan's Birthday so that he could use the free ticket and get to enjoy Disneyland with all of us but he told me Sunday night that he didn't want to go. Instead he wanted to stay home, eat pizza and watch football big surprise right! We ended up still having a great day and the kids loved just hanging out especially when Dan decided to having a boxing match with them. They use the hockey gloves and just go at each other and think it is just so much fun.
Isn't this what every 31 year old does on their birthday?

No comments: