Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun

This year we had four different Halloween events that we attend. The first was a Fall Festival at Christian's school, then on another night we had my Mother's work Halloween party. Then on Halloween we had our Church Trunk or Treat and lastly Christian's Football team had a party and the kids all went Trick or Treating. I decided that I wanted the whole family to dress up together this year and we decided on a football theme (big surprise right). So Dan was the refree, I was a cheerleader, Christian and Ryan were both football players from different teams and Megan was the football. I didn't have Megan's costume completed until Friday so for the first two parties she was a cow. Ryan did so great at going to the doors and saying Treat and then Thanks it was really cute and we had so much fun!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Such fun pictures! Love the football costume...did you make those?!!!! Wow!

Rachel Garces said...

super cute football she makes.....

Joanna said...

I can't believe I don't even remember seeing your family at the church that night! There were tons of people, so maybe that's why. You guys look so cute. We sure are gonna miss your family.