Monday, March 21, 2011

Valentine's

The weekend before Valentine's this year I surprised Dan with a night away. My Mom and Sister in law took the kids so I could go and meet Dan up at his work. Then we went to the hotel and spent the night just hanging out. It was so fun because I have been trying to lose some weight so we went to the Hotel Gym and then we walked to dinner. It was so nice also to be able to sleep uninterrupted! Then on Valentine's Day we got the kids a couple of fun things for them to open in the morning and Dan surprised me with hearts in the hallway. He had written cute little notes on each one. It was a perfect low key holiday.We got these cute little Valentine lego kits that made the love sign and a card.

2 comments:

Cris said...

Jennie, you look beautiful!! Your face is so skinny! I can't wait to see the rest of you next month!! Keep up the good work.

~kenna

Joanna said...

I love nights away :) Love the little notes, so cute!