Monday, August 18, 2008

My Dad's Birthday

So Friday was my Father's 63rd birthday. We celebrated it on Saturday at Irvine Park. It was such a great time. We rode the train and did the pony rides but then my camera ran out of batteries so I didn't get any other pictures. It was crowded and hot but we still had a great time. My Sister and her boyfriend rented the tandem bike and the kids loved riding on it. We played football and baseball and had lunch and of course birthday cake. The only bad part of the day was that Daniel had to work.
Happy Birthday Dad!
I didn't get a chance to get a photo with my dad on Saturday so this one will have to do.


Ryan loved the train ride but it was a little to long for him to have to stay seated.





Christian loved the ponies, it was $4 for a ride which I thought was kind of pricey so Ryan didn't get to ride, since he wouldn't know what was going on anyways.

I don't know if you can tell by this picture since he is in front of a red door but Ryan's face is completely red. He inherited this trait from me, when ever I am hot my face is completely red.

1 comment:

Mary Vickers said...

How fun for you all! Irvine Park? That's right by our house :0)