Thursday, June 4, 2009

Field Trip

Yesterday I was able to go on Christian's final field trip for the year. They went to the park around the corner from our house so my sister came and watched Ryan and Megan for me (thanks Leah). I was there for about 2 1/2 hours and we played football, kickball and basketball. When the kids sat down for lunch I made my exit to go and feed Megan. I had so much fun being out and playing with the kids.
And last night I was able to go to Enrichment night, I had a great time hanging out with friends and enjoying some delicious dessert. It was a great day and nice to spend some time away from the kids I definitely needed it. Also, we found a way Ryan can hold Megan we just prop her up in the Boppy and let him hold her and as you can tell he loves it.

No comments: