Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Great Visit


Daniel's Mom came and stayed with us last week and it was so great to have her here. It was so nice to have someone to hold Megan, go shopping with and to help with the boys. I am definitely missing her, it is so hard to try and clean the house or cook dinner while Megan is in my arms and Ryan is attached to my leg. While she was here we went to the park, visited with Family and she got to come to the Cub Scout Pack Meeting. We also went shopping at Babies R Us, Target and Wal-Mart. It was such a nice visit that we didn't want it to end. What surprised me the most was how upset Dan was, he got really depressed on Friday and Saturday at the fact that he doesn't get to see his parent's very often. Luckily, we are close to my family but it is just not the same.
While Dan's Mom was here we went and saw her Uncle and Aunt. We started at a restaurant for dinner and then ended up just going back to their place and hanging out. It was a really nice evening!And I just wanted to add some new pictures of Megan I can't believe she is 4 weeks old today!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I know how Dan feels. I get so sad about how far apart we all live and how little we see each other. 2002 was the last time I've seen my father. It is sad, but Dan, know that you are truely loved and never far from my mind or my heart.

Lorie said...

I'm glad that you had such a great visit! I love the pictures of your little ones. They are all getting so big! They grow way too fast!!!