Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jog-A-Thon

Christian had a Jog-A-Thon at school for a fundraiser and it was so much fun. He got a lot of donations and was so excited to run. They gave the third graders 6 minutes to run and he did 8 laps which was just under a mile. Each time they went around the track they had to stop to get a tally on their back otherwise I am sure he could have run more laps but I was so impressed he didn't walk once. At the end of the race the kids got water bottles and snow cones. I volunteered so I was there all morning long and it was so fun to be there to cheer him on. He finished in second place in his class but he had raised the most money. He was so thankful to all our family that donated it definitely made him work harder. Great Job Christian!Stretching before the big run!Ready, Set, Go!All 8 of his tallies!I think he looks pretty good for just running a mile in 6 minutes.

No comments: