Wednesday, April 7, 2010

1700's

On the drive home from the movie I was asking the kids what they liked and didn't like about it and we ended up having this really funny conversation. Brittany brought up a movie they should during the school day of the movie that was obviously made in the 80's. She was talking about this cell phone and saying how funny it would be to carry it around. She said to Christian "could you imagine putting it in your pocket and accidentally sitting on it, that would totally hurt." Then Christian says "and Brittany what was up with those clothes it was totally from the Seventeen hundreds." I was laughing so hard I started to cry. I didn't realize that stonewashed jeans, tye dyed shirts and jean jackets seemed so old to him. I then told him that it was actually fashion from the 1980's he then said "same thing."

No comments: