Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Quick Visit

Daniel's Nephew was in California from Oklahoma with his High School Band preforming at Disneyland for the weekend. We were so sad when we found out that our passes where blackout for the weekend because of Mother's Day so we weren't going to be able to see him perform in the parade. But since he was here we made plans to see him for a couple of minutes at his hotel. Dan unfortunately got stuck at work and wasn't able to meet up with us, but I am so glad I took the kids down to meet with him, it was a perfect little visit. I have met DJ three times now and I must say this was my favorite visit with him yet, not that the other times anything was wrong it was just that he has grown into a wonderful young man. He has matured so much and he was so cute with the kids. He kept talking to Christian wanting to know all about school and stuff. Then he talked to Ryan all about Disneyland and the rides he should go on. I hope he had a wonderful time here in California and we hope he and his family will be out again soon to visit. This was his first time meeting Megan, unfortunately I didn't get a better picture of them together but at least I got something to document it.Daniel called while we were there visiting so they at least got to talk on the phone for a couple of minutes.Here are some photos from my previous visits with DJ so you can see how much he has grown!

No comments: