Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home

Dan's Grandmother passed away on July 4th and so we decided that he needed to fly to New Hampshire to be with his family for the funeral. Since it was last minute the tickets were pricey but we finally found a great deal, the only problem was that he would be gone from Thursday Morning till Tuesday Afternoon and that was really hard on the kids and I. It was really good that he got to go and spend time with his family but I told him never again will he leave me at home with all three kids for 5 days. Next time I am going with him and I am so grateful that he doesn't have a traveling type job I definitely couldn't be that kind of wife. When he got back the kids wanted to be waiting for him at the baggage claim so they made signs and were so excited to see him. Megan was so excited to see him, she immediately called out Daddy and then was so happy once she was in his arms. The kids and I had a lot of fun while he was gone but it was really great to have him HOME!

No comments: