Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Noah's Ark

I love the story of Noah and the Ark, I don't know why or how it started but I collect anything and everything that has Noah's ark on it so when a friend put on facebook that there was a Noah's Ark Exhibit in LA and it was going to be free on Thursday's in July I went online and ordered my tickets immediately. We also got tickets for My sister and Sister in law and I am so glad I did it was incredible we all had so much fun. Everything in the Exhibit was made out of recycled materials which made the animals so much more interesting and everything was hands on. The Exhibit was five different rooms, the first room was where they learned a little about the story and how to treat the exhibit, the second area they kids created wind and rain and they got to load the animals into the ark. The third room had puppets, and figurines of all different types of animals that the kids could sort and play with. (please excuse Megan's hair she pulled out her ponytail on the way there and refused to let me put it back up)The fourth area of the ark the kids could go climb different levels of the ark, feed the animals and clean up rubber poop! IT WAS SO GROSS, and of course Megan was obsessed with the poop and wouldn't let any of the other kids play with it, it was so funny!The last room was the rainbow room where the kids got to celebrate that there was no more rain. They got to play instruments and dance around and really celebrate.Our big group in the rainbow room.Outside the Exhibit was the rainbow maker, it was basically a big misting machine that the kids walked through or rather ran through and they could see rainbows. It was so fun and a perfect way to end the day.Megan was not happy with getting wet.
The exhibit was amazing and it is something I will never forget thank you Holly for the great idea!

1 comment:

Nora's world said...

Yay! Thanks for posting the pictures. We are going this week... SO excited!