Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last of Summer 2010

My Brother and his family were here for 10 amazing days we had such an incredible time that I didn't take any pictures. We went to the Lake, we went to Castle Park, played lots of games, and spent most nights staying up late talking. It was so fun having them here and so hard to say goodbye. The last week of summer the kids and I decided to take it pretty easy and rest to get ready for school, but we did manage to go to the beach. Surprisingly enough it was our only trip to the beach all summer. I was really worried about taking the kids alone to the beach but we went with two other families and they really helped me feel comfortable being their by myself. Unfortunately, we did lose Ryan for about 3 minutes and it was the scariest time of my life. He had followed a lady that had on the same cover up as me to another side of the beach. Other than that it was the perfect day and the kids loved the beach.

No comments: