Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Birthday

I had an amazing birthday this year. Dan and the kids made we feel so special and I got to do fun things all day. The morning started with Ryan waking me up saying "Mom it's your Birthday" it was so cute and I knew it was going to be a great day. I went to scripture study in the morning, then lunch with Leah. I got to do a little bit of shopping and the my Mom took us out to dinner. After dinner we went home put the kids to bed and then I got to go to Dan's soccer game since it was a late game and then we finished the night with dessert. It was so much fun and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

My Mom had the kids color these cute signs and they were hung all around the house and Dan blew up balloons for the hallway!This outfit Megan is wearing in one of my all time favorite on her, so of course I had her wear it on my birthday.We had dinner at Red Lobster and Dan always plays with his food so of course Christian joined in on the fun!Dan's soccer game was so much fun without the kids, they lost but he played awesome.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Glad you had a fun birthday! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!