Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Disneyland

I love the Holidays at Disneyland! My pass expired on my birthday but Dan and Christian still have their passes till next year. Dan had a Thursday off a couple of weeks ago and thought it would be fun to take the boys after school. Ryan is totally loving everything decorated for Halloween so we knew he would love Disneyland. Well the day arrived and Dan surprised me with renewing my pass and getting Ryan a pass so we could enjoy it for another year. I was so excited to go with them and I can't wait to go for Christmas as well!When you walk into the park there is a huge Mickey pumpkin but the line was so long to take a photo we decided to just take a photo from the side.Dan decided he wanted to take Ryan on some different things than the usual rides we do so he took Christian and Ryan up Tarzan's tree house. Ryan said the cheetah was scary so I don't think he will want to do that again for awhile.Here is proof that I was there, I was waiting for the boys to get down from Tarzan's tree house.We decided to eat dinner at Disneyland which we usually don't do and by the pictures you can tell the kids loved it! The boys rode Autopia and then we all rode the train. These were both new things for Ryan and he totally loved it. Christian also loved that he is finally tall enough to drive a car by himself!

1 comment:

Mary Vickers said...

I cannot believe how fast your kids are growing, Jennie! They're beautiful! xoxo