Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Saturday Fun

Christian's school had a carnival to raise money so we decided to take the kids. They all had such a great time playing the games and hanging out. We got to meet a couple more of Christian's friends and met a girl that likes him. She ended up paying a ticket to have him put in jail with her it was so funny. After the Carnival we dropped Megan off with my Mom and we took the boys to a 3D movie. I love Saturdays when we just get to hang out and be together!The kids in Jail the girl in the background with the hat is the one that put Christian in jail.Megan was such a great sport she was so good in the stroller and then Dan played a couple of games with her.I asked Dan to shave and leave his mustache to be funny. So of course he did I couldn't look at him without laughing. He has since shaved it off but at least I got a photo of it

No comments: