Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

Our Thanksgiving week started the Thursday before Thanksgiving since Christian was out of school the Friday before and the whole week of Thanksgiving. We had so many fun things planned and the kids had a great time. We started out by hitting the park once Daddy got home from work. The boys played some basketball and then we went and played on the play set. Monday I took the kids to an inflatable play house. Megan and Ryan were both really scared of everything when we first got there but by the end they were loving it. They had slides, jump houses, toys, games and these funny animals to sit on. Tuesday was a trip to Disneyland. We had such a great time, it was really crowded but it was fun to go and just hit a couple of rides and then head home.
We stopped at the Lego store in Downtown Disney to do a little shopping for Daddy for Christmas!The kids were exhausted as we left they didn't even make it to the freeway before they were fast asleep.Wednesday we went to see Dan and his team play in their playoff game. Unfortunately they lost but it was such a good game and Dan has gotten so much better since the last time we saw him. He is so fast and agile it is so great to see him play.We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. Beside my Brother and his family who are in Texas the rest of us were all together. It was a wonderful day, the Patriots beat the Lions, we had great food, great company and played fun games. I am so Thankful for such a wonderful Family! Then about 9:15pm my Mom and two sisters headed out to do some shopping. We hit Toys R Us, Old Navy, Kohl's, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Best Buy, Sam's, Home Depot, and Staples. Now I only have 3 gifts left to get and then I am done Christmas shopping. It was totally exhausting but I am glad that I did it so I can fully enjoy my December!Here is my Mom getting some shut eye out side of Kohl's about 2 am. It was about 40 degrees outside. At this point we both thought we were crazy but I am sure we will do it again next year!

No comments: