Thursday, December 30, 2010

Leading up to the big day

We had so much fun before Christmas. We decorated the house, went looking at lights, Christian's school put on a program, and we did a lot of baking. Ryan was so happy the whole time, he loved singing the Christmas songs and collecting the goodies from our advent calendar everyday. Ryan made the Christmas season so fun and exciting for everyone. He learned to sing "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus", and would sing it daily, it made me smile every time. We had a couple of different parties that we attend and we just all had a great time. On Christmas Eve we had everyone over to our house for a wonderful dinner, fun games and open presents. We also had homemade cookies and hot chocolate for dessert. The best part of the night was when the kids put on the Nativity. NativityThe sheep asleep in the fieldGoodies for Santa Christian singing Mele Kalikimaka! Sorry the video isn't that great I was holding Megan and Ryan while I was trying to video.

The Lyrics Ryan is singing are I see Mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night and I see Mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night I see Mommy kissing Santa Claus I really did I really did I'm going to tell Daddy.

No comments: