Friday, October 5, 2007

Decorations

Ok so last Sunday Christian came home from his Mom's house and I had decorated the house for Halloween, he was so excited until he went up to his room and there were no decorations in his room. Ok let me explain, last Christmas we went over to the Garces home and Rachel being the cute mom that she is decorates Sydney and Nico's rooms with their own decorations, so Christian felt that he was the most deprived child because he didn't have his own decorations. So of course we found a really cheap tree at Michael's and we decorated his room. Well ever since then he feels that every holiday he needs his own. So thank goodness for the 99 cent store because everyday he kept saying "I wish my room was ready for Halloween or My room is so boring". So I went yesterday and bought a few things (less than $5 worth) and put them up in his room. We got an orange light, a candy dish, a dancing skeleton, and some wall decorations. I can't wait for him to get home tonight it was really fun decorating the room knowing he wanted it so bad.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I bet he will be so excited! That is so cute.