Monday, October 1, 2007

I've been tagged

Rachel tagged me so here it is.....

Jobs I've had.
1. File Clerk
2. Preschool teacher and Assistant Director
3. Optometrist Assistant
4. Construction Loan Processor

Places I've lived.
1. Placentia, CA
2. Chino, CA
I know how sad I have only lived two places!

Food I love.
1. Anything from Red Robin
2. Dan's French Toast
3. BBQ chicken salad from BJ's or CPK
4. Spaghetti

Websites I visit.
1. Children's Place
2. Blogs
3. OCTFCU
4. EBAY

Places I'd Rather Be
1. Texas with Cris and Kenna
2. New Hampshire
3. Hawaii
4. Home with the family when it is not football season

Movies I love
1. Cinderella Story
2. Borne Identity
3. Harry Potter
4. Never been kissed

Shows I Watch
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. Beauty and the Geek
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Extreme Home Makeover
5. Burn Notice

People I tag
1. Jessica Garthe
2. Tanya Jorgenson
3. Tara Miller

No comments: