Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crazy Week

So it has been one of those weeks, I have had so much going on I am exhausted. First off I had my First Enrichment Night and it went really well. I was most worried about the Dinner and I thought it turned out perfectly. We had plenty of food and everyone seemed to like it. Also my committee was incredible and once things started coming together I wasn't nervous which was nice. Second my Father fell and broke his leg in three places, so they had to insert two pins and a metal plate into his leg and he will not be able to walk for 6 to 8 weeks. Since he will have to be in a wheel chair and my mother's house is not accessible for him the doctor wanted to put him in a Nursing Facility. Well of course I couldn't let that happen, I mean come on he is my Father so we have transformed my downstairs so that he could stay with us. We set up a room in our dining room and now our table is in our living room. It has been a hard couple of days for all of us to adjust but hopefully the six weeks will go quickly and at least he will be here for the Holidays. Then this weekend we went up to Victoria Gardens to see Santa because they were having a parade and lighting their Christmas tree and everything. Well we didn't get to see the parade but they kids loved seeing Santa and then they had it snow which Christian thought was the greatest thing. Lastly we had some Christmas photos taken of the kids and that went really well. We set up a little Christmas tree and took them in our living room. Well the photos are below sorry the one of Santa turned out blurry, I will try and scan in the one that they took and add it later. Since it is the week of Thanksgiving I want to say that I am thankful for people who do their callings above and beyond what is expected. I am thankful for a house that my Father can stay at and fell comfortable and most of all I am thankful for a Husband who was willing to let my Father come and stay with us for as long as needed. I love him so much and I am grateful that he understood that Family does come first






1 comment:

Jenna said...

Sorry to hear about your dad! Hope all heals well...wish him well for me...