Thursday, November 8, 2007

Making a fool of myself

Ok so I don't really cook and I have to make dinner for 80 people for Enrichment Night. I can read a recipe but other than that I am not a chef and I don't know the lingo. So today I showed how incompetent I am in the kitchen, not once but twice. I was shopping at Smart and Final for the Enrichment Night dinner and I called my sister to ask her what the difference is between Fettuccine and Alfredo because the store only had Alfredo sauce and since I was making Fettuccine I was wondering if I could use the Alfredo. So my wonderful sister informed me that Fettuccine is the pasta and Alfredo is the sauce and then she laughed at me. Then later at the same store I was talking with Laura about apples and I said "I should get the green granny smith apples right?". Which then my husband informed me that they don't have red granny smith (thanks Laura for not making me feel stupid) and then he laughed at me for about 10 minutes. He said that my hair color was showing thru. At least I can laugh at myself right!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Jennie!!!!! That post is hilarious! How are you? My baby is due any day!!!!! I'm so glad you found me on blogspot!!!!!