Sunday, December 28, 2008

8 is Great


Today was Christian's 8th Birthday, I can't believe he is eight. All day long he kept saying "I am so happy I am finally 8". We had a nice relaxing day since Ryan and I both are suffering from a cold. We are going to do his Birthday party on Wednesday night so it was just the four of us which was really nice. We did presents, watched football, had cake and of course played Lego's and guns. I made Christian's favorite dinner but his favorite part of the day was that we let him stay up till 8 since he is now 8 (he usually goes to bed at 7:30) it was really cute how excited he got over it. Other than the fact that the Patriot's didn't get into the playoffs it was the perfect day!

1 comment:

eli&joelynn said...

I love that "I am so glad I am finally eight.." kids are so great!