Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Update

I can't believe that Christmas has come and gone already. The last two weeks have been really crazy we are still having plumbing issues, we have had a lot of fun parties, and spent some great time with family.
We had Nico and Sydney for a night we made graham cracker houses and went and looked at the Christmas lights in Rancho Cucamonga. It was really cold that night but we had a great time.

Then the Hathaway's invited us over for a night of decorating cookies and making graham cracker houses. Ryan loved eating the candy more than decorating and Christian made a three story house but it only stood long enough for me to get the picture. Christian had a great time letting the kids attack him and Ryan loved pushing this little red chair around their backyard. Thanks for such a great night. We were so blessed this Christmas and we had an incredible day. Christian spent the morning with his Mom and then we opened gifts at our house and then headed to my sister's to open more gifts and have an amazing dinner. The boys loved all their gifts and couldn't wait to get them open and play with them. My Christmas wish came true and I am finally feeling better. Unfortunately with all the rain we have gotten, Dan has been working 70 hour work weeks. So I have pretty much been a single parent which has made me extremely tired all the time. He works 6 days a week but luckily got Christmas day off and will have New Years Day. Other than that he doesn't have anytime off so it doesn't look like he will be getting to go to my Ultrasound with me. I am not sure if I am going to find out what we are having or not, he still wants me to of course but I don't think I can do it without him. My appointment is the 30th so we will see. We also attended an Adult only party which was so fun but I didn't get any pictures of that night. My mom kept Ryan over night for us which was great except I didn't get to sleep in since the plumber's were coming early the next morning. Lastly, I wanted to add this picture of Ryan that we took a couple of weeks ago he really loves playing Army with Christian and takes it very seriously.

No comments: