Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Boy Bed

I was talking to Daniel about all the things we need to do before the baby comes and one of the things was to pull out Christian's old Fire truck bed and transition Ryan into it. Now when I told him this I was thinking we should do it late March early April to give him a month or so to get use to it before the baby comes. But of course once something is said Daniel wants to do it immediately, so on January 1st Ryan's bed was set up and ready. The transition has been amazing. He goes right to bed and when he wakes up he walks to the door and knocks and yells till someone opens it. There was only one day that he didn't want to nap and that was because I was trying to get him to take two naps since we were going to be out late one night. I have been really surprised at how easy he has been transitioning from a baby to a big boy. I was really surprised that I didn't get more emotional over it but I think maybe it is because I have another baby on the way, what do you think?


And since I was taking pictures of Ryan in bed Christian wanted his picture taken as well.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

What a good little boy you have! Looks like you guys have been having fun. Congrats on the girl! They are tons of fun, and quite a bit different than boys.

Jenna said...

You've been blessed with a good sleeper! Lets pray that your next one showers you with as much ease! (: