Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday

Today is my Mom's Birthday. We got together on Saturday at our house for a nice dinner and games to celebrate. I just wanted to write down three reasons I love my Mom. First, she will do anything for her family and she gives us everything we could ever want. Second, she is the hardest working person I know. Third, she never complains. I wish I was more like her and could do the things she does. My greatest memory of my Mom is when we use to lay in bed talking. When I would get home from a date or being out she would always invite me to sit on her bed and tell her everything no matter how late it was and if I was to tired to tell her she would come into my room the next morning to get the whole story. Love you Mom I hope you have a wonderful day.
Here are some pictures of the kids table from Saturday night.


Andrew was being Mickey Mouse

No comments: