Monday, July 13, 2009

Megan's Blessing

We blessed Megan in Church on Sunday July 5th which was her two month birthday also. Dan was more nervous with this blessing than he was with Ryan for some reason but he did an amazing job. He spoke some very sweet words and blessed her to be the peacemaker of our home which is really interesting because my Father had said the same thing in my blessing almost 30 years ago. After the blessing is completed the Church meeting is then opened up for what we call Testimony meeting which is when anyone can go up and bare their testimonies. It was really nice to hear my Brother and Mother bear their testimonies. Dan and I felt so blessed that so many friends and family joined us for this special occasion. After church we had a little luncheon at our house with some really good pork tacos that Cris and Kenna made for us but I have to say the best part of the day was the conversation we had. It is so nice to just be able to sit and hang out with family. Unfortunately, I did not do very well with taking pictures like I wanted and I didn't even get a picture of the boys with Megan in her blessing dress but at least we got a couple to document the day.

Thank you Rachel for letting us borrow this amazing dress, we loved it!We were so glad that Dan's Great Uncle and Aunt could join us.Being this cute is so tough!

No comments: