Friday, July 31, 2009

A Night Away

Yesterday, Dan and I celebrated 4 years of marriage. I decided that we needed a night away. So my Parent's took Ryan and Megan for the night and my Sister took Christian. We just got a hotel near the airport so that we were close in case something happened and it was really cheap. The hotel room was really nice with a jacuzzi tub and we were able to go to dinner at Benihana's. It was a nice relaxing little break that I think we both needed. Happy Anniversary Dan I can't believe that we have been married for 4 years and that we have 2 amazing kids together. I Love You very much and can't wait to see what the future holds for us!
What a difference 4 years makes!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

Glad you were able to get away. I love going places without the kids and reminding myself of why I married my hubby :). Happy Anniversary!

Corbin and Amy said...

What a fun night! We love staying at hotels, even if they are cheap! I'm sure it was worth having some time for eachother.