Monday, July 20, 2009

Trade

So last week I made a trade with our friends the Salmon's. They took Christian for the day to Raging Waters and I took their 18 month old son Hudson. It was the perfect day. Christian came home so excited about all the fun he had and Ryan and Hudson got along so great. They played outside for over two hours together and I got to just sit on the patio swing and read a book. Then they ate lunch and both went down for about a two hour nap. After naps they played in Ryan's room until Hudson got picked up. Ryan and Hudson love to play the same things so I was a little worried that they would fight but they both shared so well together. It was such a nice break because I got to stay home and the kids were not bored. I will gladly make a trade like that anytime it was perfect. Hudson loved the ball sprinkler but didn't want to go in the little pool so he would just throw the balls in for Ryan to play with!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Glad to hear it was a break for you too. Sorry my husband had Christian go on all the scary rides with him...he was such a good sport about it though! Oh, and thanks for swimming with us today- its nice to have some good company out there :)