Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disneyland

The week before Christmas I took Ryan and Megan to Disneyland to see the Christmas decorations and to watch the Christmas Parade. Ryan had never seen a parade before and totally loved it. I was afraid that he wouldn't sit and watch it but he was amazed by it and wouldn't look away. I was also really nervous going to Disneyland all by myself with both kids but luckily there were other parent's there to help me on and off the tram and other than that I did great. It wasn't crowded so in the 2 hours we were there we walked onto 5 rides and watched the parade. It was the perfect afternoon trip. This was Ryan's face throughout the whole parade. His favorites were the snowmen, the soldiers and he loved that Santa came at the end! Ryan loved trying on hats at the Mad Hatter Shop

1 comment:

Corbin and Amy said...

It's been forever that I've checked other people's blogs and I just read your "photo shoot" post. Hahahahaahahah I laughed out loud! You are such a good sport. I would have probably cried:) Thanks for sharing the pictures. Guys can be so hard to deal with sometimes:)