Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wow

It has been a long while I know but I haven't had the motivation to sit down and document everything that has been going on in our lives, but with a little peer and family pressure I decided it was time to get going again. I have so much to tell about like Christmas, Christian's Birthday, a snow day, Christian's new school and our new house but I wanted to just post a little about what I am so thankful about this week. The biggest thing is my amazing husband. With the crazy weather that has been going on he has had to work alot. He has only had 1 day off in the last 19 and he has worked about 220 hours. I am so thankful for a hardworking husband, we are trying to get completely out of debt so he has been willing to work all the overtime Verizon has offered and most days he does it with out complaint. Unfortunately, he has had to miss somethings and the kids are really tired of me saying that Dad is still at work but overall we are making it work for as long as the overtime is offered. I am also so thankful that I can say that I only have 1 child in diapers now. Ryan has done so well potty training the last couple of weeks. He has only had three accidents which has been so nice and so rewarding to see him figure it out and be proud of himself. The last thing is Megan sleeping through the night. It was getting really hard on me waking up every night sometimes twice a night all by myself. Dan was helping but once he started working so much I was doing it on my own and it was really starting to wear on me. So we tried feeding her more and letting her sleep on her stomach and we are going on day 5 of a full night sleep. The first couple of days she had only had one nap during the day so I thought that was the reason but the last two days she went back to her two naps and still she sleep through the night. I had forgotten how nice it is to have a full 8 hours of sleep. I am so thankful for my family and all the wonderful things going on!
Since Ryan is no longer in diapers I thought this picture was fitting for this post!

1 comment:

Anthony and Lindsay Dayton said...

Congratulations on all the accomplishments your family has had since you have been gone! we miss you all so much. glad to hear you are doing well.