Friday, December 28, 2007

Christian Andrew Burke

Well Christian turns 7 today. I met Christian and Daniel 4 years ago almost to the day and I can't believe how he has grown. He is smart, funny, kind, athletic, hilarious, sweet, and the best big brother. It has been fun to watch him grow into his own personality. The thing I think I love the most about him is how he is so friendly and once you have met him you are his new best friend. Daniel is the same way and it is so impressive to me how they can find the good in everyone. I thank my Heavenly Father daily that I have been given the opportunity to be apart of this great family for eternity. I am so lucky that from the beginning he completely excepted me and I hope that we will never have any big issues with the fact that I am not his Mother. Here are some photos through the years. Happy Birthday Christian I love you!

No comments: