Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Playing around

I love it when Dan plays with Ryan because he gets him to do things that he will not do for me. Like tonight Ryan sat in his Bumbo for about twenty minutes and played the piano. Ryan has not sat in his chair for about two months for me, he just cries because he wants me to hold him. So it was fun to see him playing tonight. I can't believe how fast he has grown he will be 8 months old in a week and I just love to see his personality and stubborness come out. Also Christian decided that he thought it looked fun to have a broken leg so he put on my Dad's boot and walked around for about an hour pretending to have a broken leg. It was cute, I just hope he doesn't need to ever really have one.

I can't believe how similar their expressions are! They are both very pleased with themselves.



Sorry the Video is so dark, I guess we didn't have on enough lights.

No comments: