Monday, December 3, 2007

Patriots Fans

Ok so this post is for my husband! Family Night tonight was spent of course watching the Patriots and Dan was in his usual Patriots attire and he had Christian wear his outfit to school to bring good luck. It was a very close game and most of the second half I didn't want to be near Dan thank goodness they won or it would be a tough week. This is what I found after I had finished cleaning up dinner at the beginning of the game.


Aren't they the cutest Patriots Fans ever?

Ryan learned to clap on Thanksgiving so of course Dan got him to cheer tonight.
I love these boys!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

I love it! You have such a happy family.

Rachel Garces said...

Fanatical is all I have to say. Hey I have a bunch of baby food and snacks that Sophie never ate because she hated baby food period. Are you interested? Let me know.

Jenna said...

So cute!