Friday, April 25, 2008

Baseball Game

Last night Dan and I got to go the Dodger's game. We went with Nick and Rachel and it was so great to get out with out the kids. My Mom and Jessica were so nice to watch Ryan so that we could have a night out, I definitely needed it. We had so much fun even though the Dodger's lost. I love baseball games especially when you are there with great company. My sister found this amazing deal where we got to sit on the field level for $15 dollars. It was great to be so close to the players. I ate way to much but you can't go to a baseball game and not have a hot dog, peanuts and licorice. We are going to the Angel-Dodger game in a couple of weeks and I am totally excited, we are going to take the kids so it will be fun since Christian is so into sports right now.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

How funny. Kirk was there at that same game. Guess it was a good night for good deals. I think they got their tickets for like $3 a piece plus a few fees (they were in the cheap seats I believe). Glad you had a fun time, and congrats on the 1/2 mile run. Keep up the good work.

Rachel Garces said...

Good Times, Good Times, can't wait to do it again.