Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fun Weekend


Well we had a wondeful weekend. It started with Friday Night Dan had to work a little late so I put Ryan down to bed early and then once he got home we were able to have dinner by ourselves which hasn't happened in awhile. Then we got to sleep in till 9 on Saturday and we spent the day watching Conference and relaxing. Saturday night Dan went to Priesthood session and My Mom, My Sister and I went to the Angel Game with the kids. It was so much fun, it was opening weekend and the Angels won which is always good. The game started at 6 so about the 6th inning Ryan got tired and fell asleep until the 9th . The game was really quick and we were in the car going home by 9. I actually got tickets to an Angel game every month this season and I am so excited. I love baseball games. Then today we went over to a friends house to watch conference and had an amazing brunch with them. It was such a nice relaxing weekend. It was definetly needed after our long vacation. I hope this week will be just as nice and relaxing.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I had no idea you were such an Angels fan. Sounds like you had a nice weekend. Wasn't conference great? We loved it!

Jenna said...

I love your new haircut!!!! (Go Angels!!!!)

Bill and Ramona said...

Jennie! It was good to see you and the fam on Sunday!