Monday, April 21, 2008

A Couple of 1st

On Saturday night we went over to the Garces home to watch my first fight. I actually enjoyed it, which I was really surprised about. We watched the UFC fight. I like that the fights seemed to be really short like no more than 15 minutes and that the men were really respectful of each other. We had a great night it was fun to finally watch a fight.



Next Ryan got his first hair cut. We didn't cut much we just had it cleaned up a bit. He loved the whole experience and was crying when it was time to get out of the car.




Also Ryan got stuck for his first time. It was so funny he crawled into the bottom of the bar stool and then he couldn't figure out how to get out. At first he was laughing especially when I got out the camera but when he still couldn't figure it out without bumping his head he began to cry until I took him out.


Lastly Dan's older sister had her first baby on Friday. We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet Brady. He is so adorable and sweet. Hopefully we will get a chance to see them sometime this year.


1 comment:

Joanna said...

That little haircutting place is so cute. I decided to chop away at Hudson's hair myself (definately not a good idea). I think I'm going to have someone fix it for me. Where is that place you took him to?