Monday, July 21, 2008

Sad Day

Well it is a very sad day because I just found out that I can't register for the Disney 5k because it is full. The last time I checked they were only 50% full so I didn't think it would fill up that quickly I mean it is still 6 weeks away. Well talking to Laura and Kalli yesterday at church Kalli mentioned that it was 90% full last time she checked so this morning I went online to register and sure enough it is full. I am very sad that I will not be running but next year I will definitely not procrastinate. So if anyone is interested in doing another race let me know. Maybe I will just come and cheer everyone else on.

4 comments:

Blume Bunch said...

wow! im so sad you guys cant run! it must have gone fast i registered last wednesday and it was only 85% full. It would be fun to see you there anyways :)

Tanya said...

I can't believe you were not able to register. You are the one that got the rest of us to do it. You will be missed. =)

Emily Rosell said...

J - i tried to register too last week and it kept kicking me out!

I'll totally do another run!

I was soo bummed!

Lorie said...

What a bummer! Hope you find another fun run!