Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anniversary


Today Dan and I celebrate 3 yrs of marriage. It is crazy how quickly time has gone by. I absolutely loved my wedding day and it still is the best day of my life, giving birth is a close second, but I think it was the best day because both sides of our family (other than one of Dan's sisters and her kids) were all together. I don't know if or when this would ever happen again. It was a beautiful day and we just had a really great time. We are so lucky that our families were so supportive of us. These past three years have been such a learning experience for me. Things have not been at all like I expected marriage to be, it is truly like a roller coaster, but the highs are so much more than I expected as well. I am thankful for a Heavenly Father who inspired my Bishop to tell me not to go on a Mission so that I could meet Dan. I have known Dan for 5 1/2 years now and I am so in love with him it is incredible. I couldn't imagine my life without him, he is a wonderful father and is just the best kind of person. I love you babe!

Here are some of my favorite photos from our wedding:

Our Parents

Since our wedding Daniel's family has added three boys to the family and my family has added three boys and two girls. WOW three years have changed us alot!

I loved our cake and the chocolate fountain, Dan loved the pasta bar which we later found out was against the rules because of the open flame but ignorance is bliss right.


Our Wedding was so much fun we were so grateful for our friends and family being there to celebrate with us.





My two favorite photos of the day!

1 comment:

Mary Vickers said...

Congrats Jennie! You looked so beautiful and I'm so happy for you and your family. :0)