Monday, October 13, 2008

Sports

So sports once again ruled our weekend. Friday night was Red Sox vs. Tampa Bay, Saturday was Christian's Football game, a sports themed birthday party and then again the Red Sox. Sunday was the Patriots vs Chargers and much to my surprise I watched the whole game even though Dan was not with me. He was able to attend the game with a couple of friends. They had really great seats and even with the Pats totally losing he still had a great time. Luckily I was able to convince Dan to do something this weekend that didn't involve sports, we went to a pumpkin patch and let the boys pick their own pumpkins. Unfortunately, both boys got sick on Sunday with fevers and Ryan tummy has been upset, and this morning they still were not feeling very well so Dan graciously volunteered to stay home with them. He said it was since I missed work last week but I know it was really because he was so tired from staying up late last night. It has been really windy and it has started to cool off finally so it has started to feel like fall for me. I love being able to put on a jacket at night, but I can't wait to have a fire going in the fireplace that is my favorite along with a cup of hot chocolate.




Ryan rooting on the Red Sox's

The pumpkin patch had some fun games, a petting zoo and these great wagons for the kids to sit in and to hold the pumpkins.
It was really funny we paid for both the boys to play in the bounce house since Ryan loves to jump, well he got in stood up and started crying. He did not like it one ounce no matter what we tried he would just cry so that was a waste. The picture below is from the one second he was in there.
These are the pumpkins we came home with it was Dan's, Christian's and then Ryan's little guy.
These are pictures from the game last night, they really had amazing seats and Dan took a self portrait to prove he was there. He didn't take the good camera since he wasn't sure they would let him take it in so these shots are not zoomed in at all that is really how close to the field he was.

5 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Glad to hear the seats worked out. :)

Lorie said...

I want to do that trampoline thing that Christian is on! That looks like so much fun! I told Chris that I wish that they had things like that when I was a kid because I would have loved that, he said that I would still love it, and I realized how true that was. Something about jumping. Yes, the trampoline in our backyard was really MY Christmas present from last year. And, although I share with my kids...I really wanted it!

Tanya said...

Okay those seats totally made us jealous...we were supposed to be there! Oh well next time. So glad Dan could go and enjoy it.

Rachel Garces said...

Nick and Cameron had a blast. Thanks for the invite.

eli&joelynn said...

having kids makes life so much fun!! I love the pumpkin patch pics!!