Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Exciting News

So we have finally been able to talk to our whole family so I can now announce it on here. It is really hard to get a hold of 9 brothers and sisters and 3 sets of parents, but anyways I am PREGNANT! Unfortunately, it is just like last time so I am really sick but since I am in my 13th week, I am hoping that it will start to get better soon. I am due May 20th but since it will be a C-Section the doctor is expecting to set my appt around the 8th of May. I got to have an Ultrasound at my last visit and everything is looking good. We are really happy and can't wait to find out what we are going to be having.
Here's to hoping I can look this cute at 9 months!

11 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting! I wonder if a little patriot cheerleader is in your future=) Can't wait to hear what you are having and I hope you feel better soon.

Nora's world said...

Congratulations! I hope the "morning" sickness ends soon...

eli&joelynn said...

YEAH! CONGRATS you guys!! YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!

Rachel Garces said...

yeah, i can finally tell people yes when they ask me, it's been killing me keeping such a juicy secret.

Lorie said...

Congratulations! Sorry you have been sick, that makes it hard. I hope it gets better soon. May 8th??? Wow, that is great!

Joanna said...

Congratulations! Wow that is so awesome! I hope you feel better soon.

Mary Vickers said...

Yay Jennie! Congratulations!!!

Jess and Richard said...

YAY! That is sooo exciting! CONGRATS!

Kinsie said...

Congrats! I hope you have a girl...I love little girls--they're so much more fun to shop for! :) Good Luck with the morning sickness!

Jenna said...

Yeah!!!! How fun to have the youngest two so close in age! They'll love it and you'll love it! Congrats! Keep us updated on how things go!

The Popes said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! Hopefully you will feel better soon.