Thursday, November 13, 2008

JOYS OF LIVING IN CHINO

So we don't have a screen door on the back door of our house and yesterday Ryan and Christian wanted to play in the back yard and since I was busy doing things I left the door open so I could hear Ryan. Well that was a big mistake because when Dan came home he noticed that the ceiling and wall in the family room were covered with flies. I had been so busy I didn't even notice them. There had to be at least 30 flies on the walls and ceiling. Now in my defense the boys were only outside for 10 maybe 15 minutes so it wasn't like I left the door open for hours but unfortunately this time of year the flies are terrible in Chino. Dan hates flies and was so mad at me and spent at least 30 minutes running around swatting them (Ryan loved it). It was really crazy and then of course for the rest of the night he kept complaining about the flies. I told him to buy me a screen door for Christmas and this wouldn't happen again!
I know that these pictures only show a couple of flies but they were seriously everywhere.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Get the fly spray from the feed store on Euclid. It is safe to use indoors, you spray a little by your back door and windows....ALL flies gone fast and they stay gone for a couple days. Best stuff ever!
I HATE flies!

eli&joelynn said...

yucky. i hate flies too! balst them for coming into your home!