Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Relaxing

This weekend was so nice and relaxing. Ryan has been fighting a little bit of a cold so we just had a low key weekend. We hung out with family, went to the park and best of all had fun playing at home. Christian didn't have football and he was off of school from Friday at Noon until today. I have started to feel a little better, I am still throwing up but don't feel sick all day anymore so it was nice being able to actually enjoy playing with the boys. Sunday was the best since that was the only day Dan was able to stay home with us.
Ryan loves to do anything that Christian is doing no matter what it is like playing guns, ninja turtles or army but this was one of my favorite moments from the weekend. I found the boys reading so I had to run and quickly get a picture of it.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

That is so lovely when you start to see your children playing together. I love that Bruin and Capri play together, and I am starting to see Hudson interacting with them-and I just love it! Glad you are feeling better.