Thursday, March 26, 2009

Baby Update

My C-Section is scheduled for May 14th so I have exactly 7 weeks left. Things have been going really well except that I am exhausted all the time and I am sick again. The boys both got sick last week and then I got it over the weekend so I am coughing and really congested which makes me throw up. Not fun at all! I went and registered at Babies R Us which was really fun and I decided on spring colors for her room. Purple, green, yellow and tan. I am carrying her really low so my hips have really been hurting lately and when I sit my bellybutton pops out. Which Dan thinks is so gross but when I stand up it goes flat again. We are planning on moving Ryan into Christian's room in a week or so to give me time to clean and fix up the Nursery. Even though I feel like I have been sick for so long and can't wait for it to be over I really can't believe that we will be meeting our little girl in just under two months!
I went through some old photos I had on my work computer and thought these were so funny, they are from 2004 before Dan and I got married!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Poor Christian will never live those photos down! I have some of DJ and Will when they were little dressed up in Kasey's dress up clothes. I'm sorry to hear that you are sick again. I hope you will feel better soon. Have fun decorating the nursery. My love to all of you.

Lorie said...

I'm so sorry that you are sick again. Pregnant people should be exempt from getting sick. I say that being pregnant is enough! I hope you feel better soon!