Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Husband

This is long over due but I just wanted to write down what my husband did for Valentine's day. I told him that I didn't want him to spend any money on me and that I wanted a letter from him, not just a card with two sentences. Well this is what I got, A two page typed letter of him telling me of the best two days together. The first our wedding day and how he felt from start to finish and the second was the day Ryan was born. It is a beautiful letter and to tell you the truth I didn't think he had it in him. Then he gave me a rose that he had made out of Legos. It was the perfect gift and maybe my favorite Valentine's day yet.



Then for Christmas he gave me tickets to see Reba who is my favorite artist and I have seen her in concert four times before last night but last night was one of my favorites. It was really fun and so great to get out and just be together. We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory which is my favorite place and it was so nice to be able to sit at dinner for an hour and half and not have children interrupting us and then we went to the concert. It was a wonderful night. Thanks to my parent's for watching Ryan so we could enjoy the night. Dan I love you and am so thankful for everything you do for me and our family!
This is a picture of us from last night, as you can see I am definitely pregnant and feeling it. Two months to go!
Oh and I just had to add these pictures of Ryan from today at church he just looked to cute to not share!

1 comment:

Rachel Garces said...

arent date nights the best. Glad you guys had fun. And the lego rose is sooo Dan. And pretty darn cute. And what a handsome little man Ryan was today.