Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Since this is one of Dan's favorite holidays I try to make it special for him. This year we decided to celebrate on Sunday we my family. We got together and had Roast and Potato's and then lots of green goodies. We had a really great time. Today for school Christian's class had a competition on who could wear the most green. He made sure that everything he had on was green. It was so fun to see him pick everything out even if it didn't match. He didn't win but still had a great time. Once again I was glad I put some effort into this holiday because we had such a fun time celebrating it.

The kids and Dan set up this cool Geo Trax set, they had a great time playing it all night!

1 comment:

Lorie said...

St. Patricks day sounds like fun again this year. I always like hearing about your St. Patricks day activities.