Thursday, March 12, 2009

What was he thinking.....

So for the last couple of weeks Dan has been coming home from work with "FREE" stuff. The first he told me about was that a friend from work was getting rid of some baseball cards and offered them to us for the boys. I thought that was really neat since Christian really likes them. That was until Dan started unloading his car with 20 boxes full of baseball cards. Now it is not normal baseball card boxes these are huge boxes with 5 rows in each box full of cards. I couldn't believe it. Then about a week later he tells me that he saw a toddler race car bed and thought Ryan would love it. Now remember Ryan already has a firetruck bed why on earth would he need another bed. Lastly, on Friday night we were over at a friend's house and he saw a sign on their neighbors yard that they were giving away their basketball hoop. That is where I drew the line and told him no way, he tried to argue but finally agreed with me. We already have so much stuff he was not bringing home one more thing.
This is a picture of most of the boxes he brought home!

Dan has been going through the boxes to see what cards are in there and below is a picture of only HALF of the cards in one box. There are so many cards it is unbelievable.


I didn't have a picture of the bed but this is what it looks like.

Seriously I am due in about 8 weeks and we are going to have to start setting up all the stuff that goes with having a new baby and he thinks it is ok to bring home stuff like this and really what toddler needs an option of two different beds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just realized you were pregnant again (I know, I'm slow at these things)! Congratulations!!!!