Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a week


So I felt that since Football season has now officially ended I needed a new girly background. Well the Patriots didn't win the big game and thank goodness we had some great friends over to help Dan get over the loss. He will now be in mourning until August. On another note I have had such an amazing week, I feel so blessed. When President Hinckley passed away last sunday I started comptemplating my own life and the legacy I wanted to leave to my kids, grandkids and even my great grandkids. He was such an incredible man that lived his life to the fullest I felt that it was time for me to change and be a little better. Well Monday and Tuesday were not that great but the rest of the week was so perfect. Wednesday night Dan had his Cub Scout Pack meeting and it was Space Derby's so the boys got to race their rockets which was so fun. Then on Thursday I went to Sara's Baby shower and got to just hang out with some really great women. Then on Friday night Dan and I got together with some friends and we played games. Saturday was spent with my family and then today was the Superbowl. So I feel so blessed that Dan and I have such great friends that have helped us in more ways then they know and for our amazing Families. We love them more than words can describe. I am greatful for our callings in the church and the opportunities we have to give service. I am going to try and find the good things in life and stop looking at all the negatives. (Sorry this kind of turned into a journal entry)

1 comment:

Kalli Monroe said...

OK SO I WAS THINKING OF DAN THE WHOLE TIME WE WATCHING THE GAME. WHEN THEY LOST I WAS GLAD I WAS NOT AROUND. I KNOW THAT HIT HARD:( HA! HA! SORRY!!