Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Travel Town

On Monday we went to Travel Town for my Nephew's Birthday. Travel town is a train museum with lots of old trains for the kids to play on. We had a really great time. We got there about 10:30 and let the kids explore the trains and then we had a picnic lunch. When we went on the Train that takes you around the park Ryan totally loved it. My sister took pictures on the train so once I get them I will add those as well because Ryan was laughing the whole time. It was a really great day, very stress free and the kids had a blast. Christian loved getting to be on all the trains and Ryan just loved being outside for about 4 hours. Happy Birthday Andrew and thanks for such a great day.

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

Where is this place? I've GOT to take Tyler!!! Oh, check my blog for a response to your comments...can I link your blog?

Hangin with the Burke's said...

It is at the Griffith Park and the best part is that it is free!